As she's just nagged me to blog (having posted 4 blogs now she has internet) I have to dedicate this one to her! Its your own fault sweetheart if I'm embarrassing!
So we took Sarah to halls on saturday, moved all her stuff in, then all came home for one last night at home, before really taking her on Sunday. I was a bit emotional all day, a real mixture, cos I know this is the right place at the right time and I know she's going to be awesome! So we said a swift goodbye before either of us cried to much and came home.
Its weird, I know she's just 20 minutes away, which is great, and we've spoken every day so far and we had a very quick lunch today, but its still huge. Seeing her today was soooooo lovely - she's doing really well, making friends, being organised etc etc. I find I'm exhausted, it takes so much energy coping with missing her. I'm not crying all the time though - I'm focusing on all the positives. PJ and Paul are being sweet, well Paul is trying to ignore it, and PJ is playing it down, but they are putting up with my increased need for hugs etc.
You see last year moved us from mum and daughter to mum and daughter who are friends, and that makes me the luckiest mum ever.
So its ok, and it'll be fine, and although it'll be different we'll always be close.
Enough soppiness for now.................
1 comment:
i love you and miss you too...and it wasnt too soppy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment