Thursday, 20 August 2009

More reasons to celebrate.............

As in exam results! PJ got AAAB at As level (well maths was a full blown A level) and Hannah got BBC and now has a confirmed place at Southampton :)
It's been weird this year, with all that's been going on, I'd sort of, almost forgotten results were due, well until last night - didn't sleep well and was awake early. But all is well. In this I am ignoring the fact that Hannah would have liked to have done even better, cos I think she needs to be enormously proud of herself and remember that God knows what he's doing.
I'm not ignoring the fact that I have other friends who got less than they'd hoped for and it impacts on their choices. The results were still good. And i hope they can see how God can use this - because nothing is random in God's world.
In other news................8 days until Mauritius, one more day of work, a couple of parties, holiday club, an actual anniversary, last minute prep stuff, and then 10 glorious days of sunshine and sand. I can hardly believe its so close :D

No comments: