So this is a bit of a self pity post - but I'm sitting home alone.....again.
We got home from Egypt on the sunday, Paul went to New York on the monday. He stayed there for 12 days, getting home on friday, was horribly jet lagged saturday and sunday (imagine physically present but mentally absent) and today he's gone to Manchester. Now its only for one night, he'll be back tomorrow, late tomorrow, and as at one point we thought it was 2 nights this is marginally better. But he'll be back up there 2 nights next week. And I'm fed up with it :(
And whilst I have had company some of the time, Sarah is currently in Guernsey (having a fabulous time) and PJ is at work. I could've invaded some friends tonight but I had a very early start to be in Southampton by 9 this morning, and had some work to do... and I'm probably only feeling sorry for myself because I'm tired. But I decided that a little moan wouldn't hurt and would probably do me some good as a vent, and I'm about to eat chocolate and then have an early night, so I'm sure normal service will be resumed soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment