Friday, 2 December 2011

December

Once again Christmas has snuck up on me. I'm going to blame the course I'm doing (two weeks today I'll have done all the exams), but realistically it always happens. I don't like planning and preparing for Christmas too early but that does mean I always have a moment like this! We're going shopping on monday in Bath and I have no idea what we're going to be buying :0 I do have some presents - PJs and Hannah's and Katy's, but that's it!
 
But I'm looking forward to going to Bath, spending the day with Paul. They have some lovely shops, and a really lovely Christmas market. It's going to be interesting because we're trying to be much more careful with our money, as, along with most people, money is tighter than we'd like.
 
On a different note I cant help comparing with this time last year, when I was desperately counting down the days I had to work until I changed jobs. How quickly that year has gone, and how very very grateful I am that I am in this place, not that one :D

No comments: