As Sarah is threatening to get her own back on me and nag me if I don't blog (rather than me nag her!) I suppose I should!!!!
I'm working from home today which is really nice as it means more peace, more work, and I can use my lunch hour to prepare for her party. Right now I think we are mad - there are approx 40 people coming here for a BBQ - now for anyone who knows our house it has a lovely big garden and this wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the weather forecast! Quite why I am surprised after the summer we have had I don't know but hey - 40 folks in my house will make for fun and the weather may be better that they are saying! I'm looking forward to it really - I have a little surprise planned for Sarah today (if you read this before hand Sarah wait and see!) and need to some shopping and some cooking but it'll be good.
What else - back to work hasn't been as bad as I thought mainly because everything's gone quiet about the move (I'll explain properly another time). I did, very briefly look at an advert for assistant chief nursing officer at DH! I'm taking some time to think through what it is that is the most important bit about work for me (as I am being forced to lose one bit). I was at a course yesterday and heard one person ask another - if you were made redundant today what would you do on monday (as in the decision to change or not is taken away). The guy asked knew the answer categorically. I don't - so lots to think about. Well I'd better do some of that work!!!!!
1 comment:
yeah - love that you are blogging - you are an awesome 21st century woman!!
Post a Comment