Don't get me wrong - I still have a vision, am still seeking God's presence in all that I do but some days are harder than others.
So..................in the last two weeks we've had lots and lots of snow, and intrepid exploits keeping the service going, and snow men, and snow castles, and slush, and ice, and relief when it went (ok -I get it now Angie). Some yucky days at work, when demands for data, and audits and business stuff make me want to scream and remind everyone that I'm a nurse who cares passionately about patients and making life better for them, not about whether we are 100% compliant with mandatory training. And then a parent tells me how important it is that the people making decisions know what their world is like....................
And Paul's parents continue their excruciatingly slow decline, and Val has had to be signed off from work with exhaustion and stress.
And in the middle God reminds me that 'though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, because His rod and staff will comfort me'
So, ordinary everyday life, with God in the middle of it all, as long as I keep asking Him to be there - thats all it takes- I just have to remind myself occassionally :)
1 comment:
in the middle of a crazy day when I too am doing that mindless compliance stuff reading your blog just centered me....yet again....thank you
Post a Comment