Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Another swoop of the rollercoaster..............

Sarah has had a really horrible sinusitis - 3 weeks later she is at last getting better. A week ago we had a trip to our local hospital for a second opinion - her history of raised ESR made me and the GP a bit twitchy! 5 hours at the medical assessment unit - our first experience of adult services. It wasn't awful - we had some really good nursing care, but a lot of waiting around, and heightened anxiety, to, thank you Lord, be told that they couldn't find anything wrong but the sinusitis. Which is good news, especially now she is at last feeling a bit better. We've since heard stories of this really nasty bug going round, I had a relatively mild version too.

Paul spent another weekend with his M&D, I'm really proud of his devotion to them, and to supporting his sister, but he comes home exhausted, I can't help asking 'how long Lord?'

Work continues to be up and down - quite what my world will look like 6-12 months from now I really don't know, it could be exciting, it could be the wrong place for me, the good news is that I'm not fretting (which is a major thing for me)- I'm relying on the fact that God has it all sorted ' I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, not to harm you'

But I'm oh so tired....................

But we have a women's away day on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to the time with God (and my friends!)

1 comment:

Sarah :) said...

well done for blogging :)