I've been very aware that I was due (overdue?) a blog but was struggling to think of anything different to say................and I'm sitting here with sunshine streaming through the window!
Now we've been blessed with about a week of spring like sunshine and I love it. The forecast says its going to break soon (well it is only March I suppose)
Sunshine lifts my mood, encourages me to raise my head to the sunlight and thank my God for all He's given me. I know a lot of people suffer with SAD, I don't, but I do feel sooooooo much happier when the sunshines.
So today I'm going to walk down town, buy a costa coffee, browse the shops, and enjoy the day. And pretend not to notice the jobs that I also have to do, or that I'm lonely later. Which isn't a cry for sympathy, a little bit of loneliness is fine - I love alone time, just gets boring after a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment