Sunday, 30 August 2009

Mauritius

Its day 2 here, so much to say and I don't know where to start!!!!
Firstly we don't have internet access other than in a room with a fixed pc so I don't have as much access as I thought and my phone isn't working. Paul's is though so I am reachable through that.
But that's the only negative :D
Flying business was fantastic - waited on hand and foot, great food, copious amounts of alcohol, and so much leg room I could reach the magazines in the foot stool when sat upright! The flight was delayed because of break problems but we got here fine
The hotel is everything I hoped it would be - really really beautiful. The temp is about 25 degrees, nice gentle breeze (and this is winter!!!)
Went to one of the restaurants last night and tried the local cuisines and the set menu - so much food I am suffering slightly today! After 8 months of dieting my system is complaining of all the rich food, and just a little alcohol :)
Well I'm off to lie on the beach - its a hard life..........

Kal

1 comment:

Sarah :) said...

love you and miss you
only check in twice a day if it doesn't interfere with other plans :)
will call if i need to xxxx