Paul has, indeed, slipped a disc a T2. Nice consultant, reasonable compromise between surgery now or maybe later (wait 4 weeks and review - surgery if no significant improvement).
So now he is off work for at least 4 weeks, continuing on the mega meds, which leave him dopey, and frustrated cos he cant work, drive, use a PC (much), lift or very much at all. Except remind me about everything that needs doing, and ask me repeatedly if I've done it yet............ I think this is going to be challenging for all of us.
He did manage to lead the children's carol service this am (we wont talk about him nearly falling off the stage), and I know that he cant help any of this, I'm just a little daunted by it all.
So all prayers gratefully received, my God is bigger than this, and is in control.
No comments:
Post a Comment