Monday, 15 February 2010

Things that make me happy

One of my bestest friends gave me a book on a happiness project which I'm currently reading, and a good place to start seems to be remembering the things in my life that make me happy.
So, not necessarily in order
  • My Jesus, my saviour
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Sunshine
  • Good coffee
  • Walking, particularly on a beach, or in sunshine
  • Producing a picture I'm happy with
  • Worship music
  • Lying in bed, not needing to get up in the morning
  • Sharing a glass of wine with someone I love
  • Chocolate, Divine, Guylein, sometimes any sort will do
  • A phone call or email from my friends
  • Little things that remind me that you care about me
  • My house, clean and tidy after the cleaner has left

Many many more but that'll do for starters - its a good thing to do - it reminds me how blessed I am

Kal

No comments: