I have a friend who's most recent blog is titled 'what not to blog' and hints at the things she chooses not to share. I've been aware its a while since I blogged but have not been sure what to blog about, hence the title!
Basically life is ok, and at times good. Hannah has come home from India and gone to Delhi, from where she will tour the country, popping home at times. PJ has adjusted again, and seems to be working hard - he is very focused on what he wants to achieve so here's hoping. Sarah is a week off finishing this year at Uni. Paul is on his way back from Dundee to fly off to America for a week.
Interesting order don't you think, but then I'm happy when my family's happy :)
Work is ok, I'm about to start seeing a life coach which I think will be good. I hope it will help me to sort out what is working ad what isn't and from that lot what I can change and what I cant. I'm praying about this a lot as you can imagine. I don't know what I'd do if I had a magic wand.........
Tomorrow is a friends wedding and the sun is shining so it should be really good.
But for now I need to go to Tesco's - one of my least favourite job's - but Paul isn't home long enough to do it so..................

No comments:
Post a Comment