This is a strange time, now that Sarah's birthday is over.
We're waiting for it to be time for PJ and Hannah to go to Uni, with excitement and trepidation. They are both so eager and ready, and I know they will have an amazing time, but it will be different.
And Sarah is waiting for her term to start
And I'm waiting, and am very close, I think, to the fulfillment of some huge promises, but this week everything stalled. It seems to be moving again but its hard to be so close and not quite there. I'm know in my head that God has it all covered, and it will all work out well, I know that He has plans for me, plans to prosper me, and I think I have had a glimpse of what they may be, and I want them!!!! Soon!!!!!! Please? But I want His will for my life more.
And as a minor inconvenience (or 2) my knee is still causing problems, and had a scare with my eye (which is fine I'm glad to say), and Paul has been away (but is back now).
So here's to the next few weeks and the fulfillment of all the waiting.

No comments:
Post a Comment