If you combine most of my favourite things: - family, friends, sunshine, good food, good wine, lots of relaxing and fun you get a very special party :D
Today we had a BBQ for Sarah's 21st (which isn't until monday) and although there were some notable exceptions -( I hope you know we missed you) it was a great party. I love the relaxed atmosphere that a BBQ brings, and it was great fun.
But - how did the tiny bundle that I brought home from hospital 20 years and 51 weeks ago grow into such an awesome young lady, beautiful, wise, funny, sensitive, just a little crazy (going to Disney for her birthday treat, texting me with excitement because she'd had a hug from Eeyore?!)? I claim a small part of the credit for this, which I share with Paul - the rest God did and is doing, and boy did He/ isn't He doing a great job

No comments:
Post a Comment