So finally (in Sarah's eyes) snow arrived in Oxfordshire. Which made getting PJ back from Southampton and Hannah from Birmingham, a lot more complicated and slightly scary. And meant that every meeting in my diary has been cancelled so I've been working at home :) This has made for a much more pleasant week than I expected, and brought me so much closer to the end of my notice. I finish work for Christmas tomorrow lunchtime, then have eleven lovely days off work, and then I return for just 9 (NINE) days work :D
And everything is bought for Christmas, a few things are stuck in the post so may have to be given late, but I'm chilling very nicely and looking forward to some lovely relaxing, lazy days, days remembering the birth of my Lord Jesus.
Which reminds me - am really enjoying Nativity on BBC1 - if you haven't seen it go find it on iplayer

No comments:
Post a Comment