So I'm sitting here wondering what to write about.....
- a job that I enjoy, that's busy, balancing learning all the new stuff with getting on with taking things forward, that already has hugely increased my contact with patients, that is receiving really positive responses from lots of places, stress that I'm thriving on rather than stress that was crippling me
- an amazing baptism and confirmation service, truly awesome worship, and, as ever, the humbling experience of hearing how their faith has grown and grown
- Paul being away for 12 days with a horrible time difference which means that we don't get to talk that much, and I miss sharing my days with him
- Enjoying watching (literally and figuratively) S, PJ and H thriving in what they are doing
- decorating the dining room and getting new furniture so that it looks all lovely
- days with a hint of spring, sunshine, bulbs, not dark quite so early
Basically I am very blessed and I am very grateful for the little things and the big things.

No comments:
Post a Comment