Sunday, 27 March 2011

Madness?

Why would I voluntarily spend the vast majority of 11 hours straight, on my feet, running round after 22 kids, with a couple of hours in the middle where there were 50+ kids? Then sleep over with said 22, on a lilo, on the floor of a cold office? Especially as obviously this involves not too much sleep.


Because the kids are fab. Because the team are the most amazing people, including most of the people I love most in the world. Possible because I'm mad? (confirmed by the overuse of 'most' in that statement!)


But maybe it's because we had chance to talk, debate, sing, laugh, and share about the person who we believe to be the make of the Universe, who we can also call 'papa', friend. And I will gladly do this stuff if it means just one of these amazing kids grew even just a tiny bit, in their relationship with Jesus.


But I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, and a day off tomorrow :)


No comments: