Saturday, 27 September 2008

A long week.....

So Paul was away for the weekend then home then stayed at his mum and dads for a few nights - all very important stuff (and I do mean that), but Pj has been on crutches all week so has needed taking to and from school and waiting on, and Sarah has been home. As I said its been a long week!
Sarah is much better. She has been in to all her lectures, she has been in to CU, she is out to a social tonight, and church tomorrow, and is planning to stay in halls sunday night. But - she can see no advantage of staying in Halls permanently. She isn't deciding yet, but still feels that it is a very lonely place for her. She's had some really good days, but is still very unsettled, and emotional, and worried about how people will judge her.
Which all means I'm very glad its the weekend!!!! Reorganising the study, catching up on chores, chilling :)
By the way I didn't go for the job. The travelling was huge and I spoke to someone from the hospice world that gave me another perspective and I decided it was a challenge too far, for me, just now - and I'm very peaceful with the decision.

1 comment:

Angie said...

don't you hate when those men go away, weekends are the worst. Hope all is well with Pauls m&d, when it rains it pours doesnt it.