This has felt like a calmer week so far................Paul is away (not that he makes my life hectic!), work is ok, I'm having to resist wind down mode as I have a week and a day yet, not just a day, Sarah is close to finishing her final assignment, PJ is full of a cold but finishes tomorrow. I think it helps that I've almost done all my shopping, just stocking presents for my 'boys' (what do you put in their stockings when they are 16 and 47?) but mainly I think its lots of prayer support and knowing that I have a little bit of time not working before Christmas.
Another good thing is that one of the most important friendships in my life had been suffering through a combination of reasons, mutual busyness, mutual stress and teenagers having different things in common. Anyway it got to a point where we realised that we had let it slide too far and we are both making an effort and it makes a difference, a good difference.
So thanks for current calm and more prayers for future peace and calm
No comments:
Post a Comment