Saturday, 20 December 2008

On holiday!

I have finished work and am now off for 16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having had a lovely evening with friends last night, and a lie in this morning its just starting to sink in and it feels great. I realise now that over the summer I had 3 separate weeks off so this is the longest break I've had in a long time, and work mobile's off, I'm not on call, I've disabled my work email and it feels soooooo good. As you know work has had its tough bits, they've now told us where they are moving us to, my colleague is excited, I'm resigned. We saw the office yesterday and its not awful, there are people I know and like, but it remains away from the team I love, who give me 80% of my support, but I'll live, there are some maybes on the horizon if I need them, and I'm going to be back at my old office several times a week, because they've said I can.
But NO MORE WORK!
Today Paul and I are going to walk down to town, have Costa Coffee, do a bit of shopping............I have a picture to paint, some pressies to wrap, nice stuff. Carol service tomorrow, Christingles to make, fun to have, time with my family, a Saviour's birth to celebrate. What more could I ask for..................

No comments: