Lots of bits and pieces have happened this week
My colleague moved offices and I stayed - not permanently but because I'm not ready - practically - if I waited until I was ready emotionally I'd be drawing my pension! But I discovered a different way of thinking about it - working from 2 offices - and daft as it may sound - it feels safer!
I have an eye problem that needs checking out and have to wait a week for that to happen (appt tuesday)
Paul's mum had another 'turn', was rushed into hospital, Paul and Graham rushing across the country to be there, but she recovered. We spent the whole day in worrying like mad though, which was exhausting. And we don't know why, or what to do when it happens again, which I struggle with.
And then, to top it all, I manage to tear the muscle sheath in my calf, simply by rushing downstairs to accept delivery of the shed (8am!!!!). SO now I'm hobbling, its better today than it was yesterday, am catching it less, and I know it could be worse.
So its been a long, exhausting week, with worries and anxieties, but no disasters - oh and one amazing sign of God's timing and provision - Hannah has been given a large anonymous donation which puts her significantly closer to her target which is awesome.
Hey ho!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment