Thursday, 28 May 2009

And my baby is 17!!

How did it happen? I know its such a cliche but how did I get to be mum of a strapping 6ft 3in gorgeous young man? I know Sarah is almost 20 (that will be a shock in itself -mum to a real grown up adult!!!!!!! :)) but PJ is my baby :D ( I know you must be cringing now PJ).
Anyway a nice day so far - he's had a driving lesson and had a drive round with me and Sarah and he's now at Hannah's. This evening we're going our for a meal - nice times.
Its been a quiet relaxing week so far, even if its going too fast. A lovely sunday, BBQ in the garden with friends, some mixed weather but improving now, just in time for a few days sunbathing before I have to go back to work.
Oh and I have my provisional results for that essay and I got 60% - means I have to do part 2 now :S
Paul's dad is still in hospital, its driving us mad that they haven't involved his oncologist even though he's been in 12 days and they are struggling to re inflate his lungs - but we're trying a back door of influence (Macmillan nurses!)
Off to do some painting :)

1 comment: