Sunday, 25 October 2009

Nearly.............

better that is - I have a sick note that says 'sinusitis secondary to probably swine flu'! Whatever it was it was horrible and wiped me out for the last 2 weeks - my temp is almost normal - mid 37s, I'm still coughing and sneezing a bit (and have a sore neck - PJ claims its whiplash from all the coughing :S), I felt light headed after walking down to town this am, but I am much better.
I'm going to try a bit of work tomorrow, probably from home, so we'll see.
Its the first time I've had real flu, and it wasn't classic, but it was significantly more than a cold. Now I have to find out if I still should have the flu jabs or not.........
As you can imagine I haven't been up to much else - Hannah left as I started with this - really glad to say she didn't get it, nor did anyone else (Sarah, PJ and Val S got colds but not this). Pj is working really hard at coping without her, and doing ok, he's started a lifeguard training course today which will take up all of his halfterm (which is useful in itself) and hopefully give him the means of earning money).
Sarah is working hard at Uni - I'm really proud of how organised and motivated she is - and loving it.
We went to Trowbridge on friday for the internment of Paul's dad's ashes (in Linda's grave), its was ok, very brief, and then we went to the house, and said goodbye. All ok.
So hopefully normal service will now be resumed :)

No comments: