Hannah mostly only has access to internet once a week, and whilst I'm not sure if she gets chance to access all our blogs, I realised tonight that if I blog today it makes the most of the chance that she will be able to see this :)
Life is mainly back to normal, all of us are well, all of us are busy. Work is not so good this week, lots and lots of politics, getting in the way of what needs to be done, or what I think needs to be done, which may or may not be the same thing. Sometimes I long for an easy job, and yes I know I'd be bored and frustrated, but there's no harm in the occasional dream...........
We've booked onto New Wine for next year which is really good, I love New Wine, I love the unadulterated quality time with God, having left the distractions of work and everydayness behind, I love our community, I wouldn't go as far as saying I love camping but I'm happy to put up worth it.
Interestingly the sermon on sunday evening touched on being in the world but not caught up with the distractions of it. I'm not managing to be as focused as I was when I first returned after being off, but I am letting go of work at the end of the day, and I am remembering that I cant fix many things, its not my job, God is the only one who can fix everything.
One more day of work then a day off, supper with friends which I am really really looking forward to, and then the weekend :D
Kal
No comments:
Post a Comment