Today is a lovely day, a day off................pilates, sunshine, talking to Sarah who is in America, relaxing. At some point this evening Elliot and his friend Sam arrive for the weekend. I'm not quite sure how Ell and Sarah managed to 'swap' but they have :) Although Ell goes home on monday and Sarah will have another 2 weeks out there.
Work is challenging as ever, if not more so, but I survived what has probably one of the hardest weeks I've ever worked. As you may know I have been struggling with a lot of my job for at least the last year, and I may have seen an alternative, the first time, and I'm having to consider what are the most important things of any job to me? Kids? Or would any patients do? Flexible working hours? Supportive bosses and team mates? Would new ones be as good? Will the old ones be there in a years time? I could jump, fairly easily I think, but is this the right place to jump to? I don't know the answers right now, but we'll see how it pans out. I'm fairly calm about it, which is very good.
PJ is in the midst of exams, feeling the stress of it all, so I did the traditional mum thing and bought cake and chocolate :)

No comments:
Post a Comment