This is an interesting time - I am working the full 3 months notice, which with a little bit of annual leave means my last day will be 18th Jan. This seems a long time - a very long time, but it is what it is. I've had an interesting week - I've started telling colleagues (as opposed to friends) and had very positive responses, both on a personal and professional level. Next week I will tell some more colleagues who will feel the negatives of me going, which will be more difficult.
I've had a glimpse of what the new job will be like and I am so excited, and I'm about to apply for some studying (which also excites me!!!) and I've had some of the harder stuff at work, from which I am already distancing myself mentally, so at the moment it doesn't feel so hard. I am very conscious though that I need to do my current job properly over the next few months, which is challenging as I have no enthusiasm for it, but I have a responsibility to my employers, and to God, to make every effort and I will.
And Christmas is coming, and the shopping barely started, and my mini should arrive before then. PJ is home at the weekend (briefly) to do some life guard training (and get his washing done inspite of my broken washing machine - shopping trip later!) and Sarah is waiting for things to be sorted. Paul has a few days off to sort out the study move - he's doing a grand job :)

No comments:
Post a Comment