Wednesday, 29 October 2008

blogging before my daughter!

I was checking Sarah's blog, realised she hadn't blogged for over a week, was going to nag and then thought - she'll nag me back so I better blog first!
I'm having a good week, was at the Wellchild Award bash on monday http://www.wellchild.org.uk/Events-Awards.asp
Its a lovely event, this was the third year I was invited (just a humble guest not an award winner!) I love the glitz and glam and celeb spotting, my favourite is Ian Waite from Strictly Come Dancing (piccies to follow) but as you will see from the web site Prince Harry was there too! I was about 15 feet from him at one point :) He seemed quite shy but great with the kids.
Paul is decorating - yeah - we resolved the colour debate by choosing wallpaper for one wall and a neutral colour elsewhere - hopefully it will look great. I've been helping a bit but he's done most of it.
And this weekend we are going away, just the two of us, to a hotel in Cheltenham, relaxing, shopping, good food, good wine.
Better get ready to go to work!

No comments: