This post is mainly for my children!
Life is surprisingly uneventful! Grandpa is still in hospital, quite confused, but otherwise stable. Don't know yet when they might discharge him, or where to, we are hoping he can go to the hospice.
We had a tea for New Wine people yesterday which got me really excited - there seem to be lots of people coming so it should be awesome.
Today I have a nice quiet day, wander into town, have a coffee, pick up some bread for lunch, do the washing type day :)
Am missing them, but am really glad they are having such an awesome time, PJ canoeing - why am I not surprised! Sarah on the deck with a margarita - ditto :D Angie you are looking really good.
PJ - I'll catch up with Hannah and check she is ok (Hannah expect a text!)
Love
Kal
No comments:
Post a Comment