Although I'm not sure which are which!
Its been a very quiet week here - not all bad - have rested lots, and chatted to Hannah, and drunk lots of coffee
S&P are having a great time and will be home the day after tomorrow
Paul's dad, has, once again, recovered enough that he is not ill enough for the hospice (they only take them when they are in their last few days). This means we are looking at weeks, but don't know how many, and its 6 to Mauritius, and 8 (and a bit) to Ruth and Dean's wedding.
An up is a good conversation with my manager, and then today with Occupational Health. I am going back to work on monday, but only for 3 hours a day, for the whole 4 weeks I have to work between now and when we return from Mauritius. Although part of me ( quite a big part) would like to stay off work - I know this isn't possible, so 3 hours a day, mainly focusing on patients, is good :)
And I've started seeing a lovely lady from church, as a spiritual director.
And remembering that God is in charge
Love
Kal
1 comment:
ooo, I like the new background :)
Post a Comment