Monday, 15 June 2009

A new week...............

Today had lots of good stuff
  • Sarah got her results - and she did really well - A, B+, B and an ungraded pass (pass/fail and fail you're off the course)
  • PJ finished his exams
  • We went for a drive and he did really well (including managing to avoid the car trying to overtake coming the other way)
  • The sun shone some, (when we weren't having thunder and lightening!)

But................I'm exhausted, we're exhausted, Sarah and I are feeling flat, she is tearful, PJ is quiet, I cant really be bothered with work but am trying to maintain stuff - I have a very supportive manager but I don't know how long this will last and I don't want to use up all their good will too early. And it feels as though we should be half way through Paul being away (we've done 2 weekends after all) but we still have two whole weeks to go 'sigh'. Not sure if the bank balance can cope - I'm avoiding comfort eating/drinking but comfort shopping instead (blushes shamefully!)

And whilst writing this I am having a conversation with my nephew about his grandpa's life expectancy - this is one of the hard things - the family expect me to know everything.

I think I'm mainly tired - there have been some really good bits to today

No comments: