Monday, 22 June 2009

Not enough..........

As my husband blogged about 'too much everything' http://spikesalterego.blogspot.com/ and as this was where my head is, it seemed an appropriate title!

Not enough sleep.............my own fault, I didn't sleep properly until they were all back from Wales, so I'm tired

Not enough energy ..........to cope with kind people asking kind questions about how I am/my family is/ Paul's dad is. I cant cope with the questions, I don't want to talk about it other than with my nearest and dearest. This makes me wonder what is ok? I think 'Hi, how are you doing?' is probably enough, I'll either do 'ok' which means don't want to talk about it or I'll expand. I guess I should explain this to people !

Not enough happiness ..............which means I'm feeling sad today, probably because I'm tired but also because I don't want Paul's dad to be suffering and I'm not convinced they've got his symptoms managed properly

Not enough work..........I'm supposed to be working at the moment ;) better get back to it.

Kal

No comments: