Saturday, 27 June 2009

A mixture...................

I haven't decided what to name this blog yet! Hopefully I'll be inspired by the end!

Its been a mix of highs and lows these last couple of days...............

Hannah didn't pass her test, and I so feel for her, she wants it for all the right reasons, and is more than capable of passing, I think she was trying so hard she ended up being too cautious - but -as she has said, 3rd time lucky! I know that she will not be defeated - three peaks showed that. Its strange really, that I chose to blog about Hannah first. Somewhere, somehow, Hannah has snucked into my heart, she is gorgeous and awesome, and so great with PJ, and I love her and thank God that she's in our lives.

We went and saw 'My sisters keeper' night - it was really well done - even if they did change the ending - it worked, but for those of us who have read the book (about 5 times!) it felt weird.

My day in Trowbridge was a mixture of sad and happy times. Just driving over I was feeling sad - each time I wonder if it will be the last time I see one of them, and of course that makes me sad. They were ok, thinner, weaker, anxious, but ok. I tweaked a few bits, chatted a bit, and left to spend the rest of the day with Val and Ivor, and a bit with Shelby and Ruth. I really enjoyed seeing Shelby without Sarah, cos I dont get a look in when Sarah is there :) My reason for going over was to try and give some moral support to Val. It was lovely, as ever, to see them, and I hope it helped.

Since then I've spoken to Graham, and he is hopefully going to go over for a few days to give Val a break.

And I've spoken to Paul, who is up to his eyes in exams and labs and things, but tomorrow starts his journey home, definitely good news :D

And now its building up to a thunder storm............

Kal

1 comment:

Hannah said...

aw, that made me smile :)

Am still praying for all of you xx