baring unforeseen circumstances this time tomorrow we'll be well on our way home.
I'm ready - its been lovely, lovely, lovely, but I miss my home and my family and tomorrow I will be there rather than here.
But I will remember very fondly the almost never ending blue sea and sky (we have had some rain) the beauty and the peace. And I am very grateful for this time, very grateful.
We need to remember to give ourselves time to stop on a regular basis - recognising that we wont be able to afford this kind of luxury again for a long time, but it didn't need the luxury (although I wouldn't have missed it) what we needed was the time and the space, with no jobs, and no schedules, just time.
Oh and I have just had the best cappuchinno ever :)
Next planned blog will be from home :D
No comments:
Post a Comment