A long but uneventful flight home. Still like business but strangely it had lost some wow after the amazing luxury of the hotel :)
Its very good to be home, very very good to see the kids. Hannah has of course gone, which means PJ is very understandably sad, sad, sad. Lots of prayers and hugs are all I can offer him - I think its good that he's back to school today - back for his last ever year of school. UCAS and all that stuff...............it will fly I'm sure as time always does. Sarah (and PJ) have done a great job of keeping the house going, no disasters I'm pleased to say.
I hope to have some photos of the holiday up later - My mind keeps drifting back to some of the special things................I think I've written about most of them except the special anniversary meal they did for us on our last night. I was slightly concerned that the holiday might not live up to the amazing expectations we had of it - it has kept us going through so much this year. But it didn't disappoint in anyway (well other than Paul being sick but that wasn't the holidays fault). I am sad that its over though but I guess that's good.
And so to work and normal life - not sure I'm ready :(
No comments:
Post a Comment