Wednesday, 10 June 2009

blogging!

Shocking news - my husband has a blog! He's decided that its the only way we will stay in touch during his 3 weeks in Seattle - and he's blogging several times a day, which means I have to think about how I respond! Now I'm not going to try and match him, but I will try and blog some more so that he knows how we are getting on (and just in case anyone else is interested :) )
So................
Paul - your dad made it home today - I don't know anymore but its a huge achievement - he did not want to die in hospital. We are aware that he/we may not be able to maintain home, but the hospice is our back up, and my biggest prayer is that nothing happens to cause him to have to go back to hospital. I'm worried about Val though - the District Nurses are being slow to respond which puts a lot on Val. We're going over on friday though so we can see for ourselves how they are getting on.

Work is ok - I've 'moved' to my new office, and we've got it set up nicely. I'm having to be organised though, cos I'm working from both offices, and trying to be home a bit more, so carrying stuff around more (I feel a new bag coming on!!!), Still lots of changes I don't like but having all this going on with Paul's folk sure gives you perspective.

Sarah has been busy decorating the study - its not finished but is looking good so far.
PJ's study leave is over, but he still has 3 more exams, he's hovering as I write this wanting to go driving - next lesson tomorrow - I think his instructor will see a big difference :) He'll be all done by monday, which is the day Sarah gets her results - we're celebrating on tuesday.

Oh, and I have lovely new curtains in my bedroom, thanks to my amazing mum, who made them for me.

Ok, off for a drive.................

Kal x

2 comments:

Angie said...

address of Pauls blog paleeeze

Kal said...

http://spikesalterego.blogspot.com/